Quick Side note* This post was supposed to go up yesterday, BUT my blog wasn’t working! Thankfully, my people fixed my blog, and I’m back.  Happy Dance!

Our Summer.

Our Summer

This was our FIRST summer here in South Carolina. This was the summer of rain and abundant humidity.

Farmers Market South Carolina

The summer of beach bumming and sun chasing.

Dinner on the beach

Beach Shadows

Sunrise on the beach

Crafting, cuddling, and looming.

Team USA Rainbow LoomCreating

Reading, copious amounts of library visits, and pool time.

The Catcher in The Book: a tween summer reading series. #BookReviews for #Tweens

Processed with VSCOcam with t2 preset

The Fault in Our Stars

Library

Pool Time

Swimming Lunchdate

There were sprinkled moments of missing Chicagoland.

Nonetheless, there were plenty of moments of gratitude.

LoveThisFace!

We enjoyed each other’s company.

Master Builders

We celebrated.

SkyZone

My July Guys

Christmas in July 2014

Our little Championship Winner {basketball}

We laughed.

Christmas in July smiles

And of course we loved.

13th anniversary :)

13th anniversary 🙂

Our summer is over.

We’re kind of bummed, sadly not beach bumming, just bummed.  Back to schedules and routines.

How was your summer?

© 2014, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.

Tagged with →

22 Responses to Summer.

1. Tiffany says:

Lovely! What an amazing summer you’ve had. Many memories and moments made xoxox So sweet! I love the drawing wall..we’ve done that but on the floor…LOL Your anniversary photo is beyond adorbs! Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your summer (BTW: you know I’m sing the In Summer song from Frozen in my head right now…LOL)

IN THE SUMMER!! Love that 🙂
      Thanks, we tried to make plenty of memories with the kids, but I’m sure playing UNO with breakfast and staying in our jammies most of the day will be their fondest of memories. This was quite a chill summer for us.

I was a little afraid to post that anniversary picture because Mama had a hibiscus mojito and I think you can notice {glossy-eyed}
      XOXO

2. Lady Lilith says:

Looks like you had an amazing summer. Ours was really mice as well. I am sad school will be starting soon. I miss spending time with my girls.

I’m glad you had a nice summer. Enjoy the time you have left 🙂 Time just flies these days…. right?
      All the best~
      XOXO

3. Akaleistar says:

Looks like an awesome summer!

It was quite lovely 🙂 I hope the kids will always remember our summers even if the majority is spent in p.j’s 😀
      XOXO

4. viviene says:

Beach + summer = Happiness! What a fun summer you had!!! =D I envy!

We definitely had a fun summer. I will envy you soon when you’re rocking a little one in your arms 🙂 My babies are too big for me to rock to sleep for nap, but they DO let me cuddle them… thankfully.
      XOXO

5. Jhanis says:

Love the photos! You look so pretty on your anniv photo! Have a great weekend!

THANK YOU, Jhanis! I’m always quite apprehensive when posting close ups… especially glossy-eyed close ups 😀
      Happy Weekend to you too!
      XOXO

6. Your summer memories are so beautiful and it definitely shines through in your photos! My favorite is your beach picnics! What a great way to spend time with the family!

7. Chastity says:

It looks like you had an amazing summer! Ours went by way too fast.

And Happy 13th Anniversary!

I hope you have a beautiful week, pretty mama! xoxo

8. Brittnei says:

You have such a beautiful family! You all photograph really well, too. You make it look like you all had so much fun. I can only imagine how much of a bummer it is for you all to have to move onto a new season. It will be nice to see what this fall brings for you all. 🙂

Aww shucks Brittnei, thanks! I cannot wait to see what fall brings; I’m sure it’s not the autumn I’ve grown to love, but I’m still curious to see what SC fall brings 🙂
      XOXO

9. Karen says:

It looks like you had just a wonderful time together as a family. You have beautiful children.

Thank you, Karen! I’d like to think I had something to do with that 😉 We had a lovely summer, I hope you did too.
      XOXO

10. Shelly says:

My heart just melted with every picture. Love you guys <3

11. Girl, you all look like you had an amazing summer! My summer wasn’t nearly as eventful, but I’ll live it vicariously through all of your lovely photos! 🙂

Really? As much as I enjoyed our summer, I felt like we were kind of a bunch of homebodies 🙂
      I’ll take the compliment though, I swear I’m a photog!
      XOXO