Welcome to DAY 3 of my family’s blog takeover 🙂  Today, we are all sharing our favorite holiday books, which was terribly hard for me.  If you missed it yesterday we shared our favorite holiday movies and shows, and Monday we shared our holiday music playlist.

Our Favorite Holiday Books| Mrs. AOK,  A Work In Progress

And to be 100% honest with you, I would’ve chosen The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, too, but I decided to go with a book my girls use to LOVE for me to read to them.  I am going to pull it out and see if they’ll get excited again 😉  However, below are a few more of our favorites… Amazon only allows you to choose 10! {womp womp}

What are some of your favorite holiday books?

© 2014, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.

Tagged with →

10 Responses to Our Favorite Holiday Books

1. Akaleistar says:

Got to love Charlie Brown 🙂 Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Yes, Charlie Brown, is SO loved here 🙂 My son has been Charlie Brown twice for Halloween 😀
      We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas, I hope you did too.
      XOXO

2. Bev says:

My mom just bought Eve Fancy Nancy (not the Christmas version) and it’s great! (Though Eve is still too young to truly appreciate it.) Enjoy reading those books with your children!

My girls loved Fancy Nancy, I’m sure Eve will too. Fancy Nancy, I believe, made our lives a little more fancy 🙂
      XOXO

3. Tamara says:

What a cool discussion!
    I don’t even know that I have any favorite holiday books. I know when I was a kid, I absolutely loved the holiday editions of my favorite series. Babysitters club or sweet valley. My kids are not quite reading yet, but I’m sure we will have favorites.

4. Grinch and Charlie all the way, but the PS so does May sounds hysterical. Will have to go check out. Hoping you and your family had an amazing Christmas….

Yes, I’m glad you agree, Grinch and Charlie, Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! (P.S. So Does May) is pretty funny 🙂
      We had a wonderful Christmas, thank you. I hope you did too.
      XOXO

5. L Jamison says:

Geez, you know I don’t think I have any favorite holiday books. I think I need to change that for next year.

No favorite holiday books?!?! Well, I’ll check back with you next year and see if you found one. 🙂
      XOXO