Welcome to #mondayformoms
Oh my goodness… it’s WEEK TWO of December!! I have a list of things to do this week, while still trying to maintain some sort of presence here. The weekend didn’t happen, how I had planned, but it was a good weekend nonetheless.
My Holiday To Do List:
1. Take Holiday Pictures- I have NOT done this yet, I still haven’t purchased a new camera charger 🙁
2. Order Cards- Considering I’m still waiting on pictures, I’m behind on the cards. I plan on purchasing my cards through Tiny Prints, I just love their designs plus now through the 11th I can get a freebie, you can too if you use the code: CHOOSEGIFT 😉
Christmas Jammies- Our PJs are picked out, we’re going plaid pants and graphic tees al la Old Navy 🙂
4. Preparing for the great cookie bake- each year we set aside a day to bake for our families & friends.
5. Prepare for the Hannuakh cooking/baking showdown- this is a family thing. I’m making potato latkes.
6. Presents- I have a few, but I’m NO WHERE NEAR DONE 🙁 I’m probably going to rely on my old standby Amazon 🙂
7. Have the kiddos make their presents for grandparents- our parents enjoy these little handmade gifts every year, and the kids enjoy creating gifts for their grandparents.
I know I have more to add to this list, but these are the things that are sticking out at this moment. Please, somebody, say I’m NOT alone feeling like this month is already flying by!?!
Anyway, enough about me, what about you, what are you sharing this week here at Mommy Monday?
Just a few Hop Guidelines
1) Follow all your co-hosts. Leave a comment for us on the post and we will know you are a new follower and we will follow back.
4) TWEET about the Blog Hop:
My Tips for Pumping A Day in the Life
Definitely very well deserved. If you have been featured on the Mommy Monday Blog Hop, please grab a button and display it proudly!
Interested in co-hosting the Mommy Monday Blog Hop?
© 2014, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.