Thank You Notes |A weekly linkup to share your Thank You Notes| Linkup| Thankful| Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress

Thank You, Jimmy!

Jimmy’s Thank You Notes:

This week has been crazy, I have been on a roller coaster of a ride. I’m currently in bed typing this up on my iPad and trying to edit pictures on my iPhone. (So, I apologize in advance for my possible blurry images and my brevity.) Yup, it has been one of those weeks, I’m running in place, mind spinning, and thinking about those I love near and far.  This week I’m thankful for big things, little things, and for life in general. I’m thankful for longlife friends and doctors.

My Thank You Notes:

Thank you, doctors & nurses, for caring for our loved ones.

Thank you, babe, for being there to hold me tight.

ValentineMrAOK

Thank you, Letterman, for all the laughs. I needed them.

Top Ten Things I Will Miss About Late Show With David Letterman

Thank you, baby girl, for making us laugh too! You make my heart so happy.

Baby girl

Thank you, car wash, for being the unofficial rain dance.

Car wash

Thank you, Reba, for your quote this week.

You need three bones| Reba McEntire Quote| That's What She Said Link-up

Thank you, FRIDAY!

So, who or what deserves a thank you note this week?

Share Thank You Notes

© 2015, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.

Tagged with →

21 Responses to Thank You Notes: Life

1. Michelle says:

I hope the weekend fairs you better than your week. Love all your gratefulness. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Thank you, Michelle. I “needed” this weekend. I tried to relax and take in life as much as possible. It was nice to submerge myself in family and gratefulness for life and for those who gave theirs for us.
      XOXO

2. Sometimes, that’s all you need, to just thank the people in your life! I’m thankful for a sunny day and the long weekend coming up.

3. Mia says:

BIG HUGS, my friend. I’m sorry your week has been crazy. 🙁 Hope things calm down a bit. I’m always here if you need to vent, or a shoulder to cry on, or someone to tell you dirty jokes. 🙂 Love ya.

4. Bev says:

Hope you’re doing ok, friend, and the long weekend brings good things for you and your family!

I’m doing okay, thank you! The long weekend was much appreciated and well spent. 🙂 I totally needed it, but now I’m behind….
      XOXO

5. Abby says:

Sending so much love your way my friend!! I pray things start looking up from here, and that you have a much better weekend and week ahead!

xo Always, Abby

Thank you, Abby, I’ll take that love! The weekend was much needed, I took advantage of it and the beach. Of course sweet loving messages from friends like you help too. I totally owe you an email!
      Thanks for being a friend.
      XOXO

6. Akaleistar says:

The car Wash is an awesome place for an unofficial rain dance 🙂

7. karen says:

such beautiful things to be thankful for. I’m thankful for a loving and sweet son, a husband who puts up with all my craziness, a job and a house, my son’s school for finally getting him the IEP and services he needs, for my strength.

Wonderful list of thankfuls, Karen! I’m glad the school is implementing an IEP for AJ.
      Wishing you a beautiful week!
      XOXO

8. Some wonderful things to be thankful for – love the car wash image! 🙂 Sim x

9. Gracielle says:

Aww sounds like you need a hug! Or a starbucks. LOL Hope you had time to rest and relax this Memorial Day weekend!

Hugs and Starbucks were and are always appreciated. 🙂 I soaked up the weekend, I needed it. Thanks!
      Wishing you a lovely week!
      XOXO

10. Jessica says:

Always look forward to reading your thank you notes!! Really love that quote.

This week, I’m especially thankful for the fallen that fought for our country.

xoxo
    Jessica

Thanks, Jessica!
      I’m with you, I too am thankful for those who sacrificed their lives for our country and of course for their families.
      XOXO

11. Oh yes I have had one of those weeks last week, almost walked out of my job, and then got a $991.00 bill for lab work that my insurance didn’t cover, spent half a day on the phone yelling at the insurance company who owed me a refund up it was on of those weeks.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

Yikes! Sorry you went through that. I sure hate when the insurance company doesn’t have their shit together. I seriously feel like my husband and I have had to call to fix things countless times due to their negligence.
      Cheers to better days, weeks, months, years, and insurance. 🙂
      XOXO