What is Thank You Notes? I share a few weekly thank you notes some may big, some may be small, and there may be some snark. You are invited to share yours too, link-up your Thank You Notes below. I cannot take credit for Thank You Notes, Jimmy Fallon is my inspiration for this linkup.
Jimmy’s Thank You Notes:
Thank you, Mama, for being all that you are and for all that you have do! I love you!!
Did you miss this post?
Thank you,Pinterest Perfect!: Creative prompts & pin-worthy projects inspired by the artistic community of Pinterest, for the inspiration for my mom’s Mother’s Day painting. I added Happy Mother’s Day to the painting after I took this picture. 🙂 (I’m her favorite little monster)
Thank you, @LBConnect, for choosing me out of such an amazing group of Latina mothers! I am truly honored!!
Mother’s Day Instagram contest! So many mothers all across the globe don’t get the recognition for all the amazing things they do each day. Let’s celebrate the special mom in our life by making some social media noise all week long. Tag a special mom and tell her in the comment section why she is admirable, amazing and just plain old awesome! Every person tagged will be entered to win a $50 gift card! Contest ends May 6th. One winner will be announced on May 7th. Rules: bit.ly/LBCmothersday #latinabloggers #mothersday
We’ve got a winner! Congratulations to @mrs_aok! Please email Rachel@latinabloggersconnect.com to claim your prize. Thank you all for entering our #MothersDay contest! #LatinaBloggers #LatinaCreators A photo posted by Latina Bloggers Connect (@lbconnect) on
Thank you, good samaritans of the world! We do not need any more HATE! (via BritishMumUSA)
Thank you, Ashley, for nominating me for a Liebster award! It’s been awhile since my last Liebster award 🙂 I accept:
Here is how it works:
1) Link back and thank the person who nominated you
2) List 11 facts about yourself
3) Answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
4) Nominate 11 blogs with 200 followers or less and give them 11 questions
5) Notify your nominees and give them a link back to your post.
Ashley broke the rules and so am I! I tag you!! You’ve been notified!! 🙂
11 Facts About Me
- I love animals, but I’m NOT a cat fan.
- Target is my kryptonite and Starbucks… pretty much I just admitted: I am suburban mommy. 😀
- I love TEDTalks
- I do not like how TEDTalks can lead me down the rabbit hole of hours being lost online, but hey… brain wrinkles.
- A fact you should all know by now if you’re a regular: I’m insanely in love with my family!
- I have hazel eyes and freckles
- I have crazy curly hair
- My friends called my first car the “Barbie car” because it looked pink from baked on wax. (previous owners, not me)
- It was an ’85 Ford Mustang
- I still drive a Ford
- My second car was a Toyota Celica, which was crap, but cute. I traded it in for a brand spanking new ’99 Cougar.
*I actually didn’t trade in the Celica, I gave it to my little brother to trade in for his car. 🙂 (see I’ve always been a giver.)
My 11 Questions and Answers
1) Who is your favorite singer or band and why? Umm… this question is too hard to answer! I don’t know, I have so many, if you search through my blog you’ll find plenty of music.
2) If you were a cup of coffee, what would your name be? Brown Sugar Caramel Latte! 😉
3) What is you favorite make-up item? Mascara and eyelash curler.
4) What does your ‘go to’ outfit consist of? Levi’s
5) What advice would you give your younger self? Keep writing. Read! You love reading, you love writing, and drawing… those things are COOL. Protect your heart, don’t give the jerk a second chance… or third. Smile. Don’t be so mad. If someone “mean mugs” you that’s not the end of the world, that’s them saying: “Hey, I notice you, and this is the face I’m making because I do.” No blowup needed. Keep being sweet, people remember that. (I think someone will write that in your yearbook.)
A photo posted by Mrs.AOK (@mrs_aok) on
6) Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family! 7) What is your favorite dessert? Cookies!! 8) What is your favorite thing to blog about? Well… my Thank You Notes (my life in notes) & quotes (TWSS).
9) If you were on a deserted island, what 3 items would you want with you? I like Ashley’s answer. I would use the solar powered phone Ashley mentioned to hopefully gain a signal and phone home. Or vodka… to put a message in the bottle to send for help. 😀 I would want my family.
10) What is the best gift you have ever given? Ummm.. LIFE! x3
11) What advice would you give to fellow new bloggers? Be you! Also, be a friend; blogging is give and take.
If you haven’t visited Ashley’s blog, please make sure you do! Ashley is such a sweetheart with great style!
Thank you, Friday!!
What are you thankful for this week?
© 2015, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.