Join us each week as we provide you with a quote (by a woman); and you let that quote inspire your written word! Allow it to lead your writing in whatever way works for you. And we mean that! Literally, wherever it leads you to write is wonderful, and perfect, and worthy of sharing! Share, share, share! Let yourself be inspired each week at That’s What She Said! Write on!!
- #1 rule: Have fun and be creative ♡
- Go find out what she said. Check out the other blogs linked up and show them some love.
- Don’t hold back! We want to read what you are writing.
- Okay, we do ask you to hold back ONLY if you are NOT following the rules. This link-up is for those who are inspired by the quote of the week. Get inspired!
- Not a rule but a suggestion… please share That’s What She Said on your social media. Example: Join @Mrs_AOK & @Courtneynoel Tuesday’s for #TWSS a weekly link-up inspired by women’s words.
A little something for our That’s What She Said friends!
Thanks for sharing your insight with us last week! 😉 Time keeps on slippin’, slippin’, slippin’… into the future.
I know I’m always talking about time slippin‘, buuuuuuut I CANNOT wait for May to turn into JUNE! I know, crazy, but it’s true. This June, my Mom is coming to visit us, and we could not be more excited!
© 2015, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.