Join us each week as we provide you with a quote (by a woman); and you let that quote inspire your written word! Allow it to lead your writing in whatever way works for you. And we mean that! Literally, wherever it leads you to write is wonderful, and perfect, and worthy of sharing! Share, share, share! Let yourself be inspired each week at That’s What She Said! Write on!!
- #1 rule: Have fun and be creative ♡
- Go find out what she said. Check out the other blogs linked up and show them some love.
- Don’t hold back! We want to read what you are writing.
- Okay, we do ask you to hold back ONLY if you are NOT following the rules. This link-up is for those who are inspired by the quote of the week. Get inspired!
- Not a rule but a suggestion… please share That’s What She Said on your social media. Example: Join @Mrs_AOK & @Courtneynoel Tuesday’s for #TWSS a weekly link-up inspired by women’s words.
Thanks for sharing your moms with us last week! 😉 Lack of dance moves and horrible bottom teeth…. Blind pianists
Dyslexic and wrote three books and has acted in multiple films
Born without a right hand, but played baseball for the MLB and the Gold Medal U.S Olympic team as a pitcher
Artist who suffered tons of pain and spent most of her days alone due to her injuries
Everyone has setbacks… pains… flaws… but it’s our ability to overcome these things that make us great. We can be “all right” despite bad teeth, horrible dance moves, lack of vision, dyslexia, or being impaired. They only set us back if we allow them to. Keep chasing your dreams… you got this! 🙂 xoxo
© 2015, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.