Join us each week as we provide you with a quote (by a woman); and you let that quote inspire your written word! Allow it to lead your writing in whatever way works for you. And we mean that! Literally, wherever it leads you to write is wonderful, and perfect, and worthy of sharing! Share, share, share! Let yourself be inspired each week at That’s What She Said! Write on!!
- #1 rule: Have fun and be creative ♡
- Go find out what she said. Check out the other blogs linked up and show them some love.
- Don’t hold back! We want to read what you are writing.
- Okay, we do ask you to hold back ONLY if you are NOT following the rules. This link-up is for those who are inspired by the quote of the week. Get inspired!
- Not a rule but a suggestion… please share That’s What She Said on your social media. Example: Join @Mrs_AOK & @Courtneynoel Tuesday’s for #TWSS a weekly link-up inspired by women’s words.
Thanks for sharing your inspiring posts with us last week! 😉 I have always felt like the universe has had a way of tapping me on the shoulder and introducing me to what’s around. There Are Signs Everywhere
Perhaps, it’s my Mexicanish upbringing, but I’m always looking for signs/messages ( whether they be good or bad). I grew up avoiding the evil eye (ojo), brujas, and el cucuy. But I also looked for the good, sometimes it took something to hit me over the head, but I did. When I would share some of my Mexicanisms with my husband I could feel his “Really, Babe”. However he would entertain me. I think he has finally agreed that there are signs.
I’m Not Great With Math BUT I Love Numbers Numbers have served as a sign, my “serendipity”- número tres. (Random Side Note: I have always loved the word serendipity, I think it would be a cute name. Yes or nah?) It’s weird math was never my strong suite but I have always seen the math in numbers looking for a way to connect things. My ATM codes, birth dates, anniversaries, special dates, have always made me want to divide, multiply, and look for a common ground. (I promise I’m not some kooky number chasing star gazer with special candles and a crystal ball who turns to a Magic 8 Ball for answers, ummm that’s what Siri is for.) I have looked in my own life and found that the number three has held great importance in my life. Three is Not a Crowd, Three is My Everything
- I was married on the 3rd
- Totally not on purpose, but each house we have lived in the number 3 was/is in our address.
- We have even lived on the third house on the street
- I have 3 siblings
- My girls’ birth dates are both multiples of 3’s
- My son is the 3rd child (The child I was told I wouldn’t have)
- My birthday is on the 30th 😉 (The month is also a multiple of 3)
- There are 3 hearts in my header to represent the significance of the number 3
I could keep going, but I’ll stop. What are your thoughts, do you believe there are signs? Has the universe spoke to you?
© 2015, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.