Thank You Notes| A weekly link-up of gratitude inspired by Jimmy Fallon and hosted by Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress| Fridays

Jimmy’s Thank You Notes:

Thank You, Jimmy!

Jimmy did not share Thank You Notes last week. Jimmy was on vacation, as well as in the ICU! Jimmy fell in his kitchen and ended up catching himself with his hand, in the process his ring finger was seriously injured. I’ll let him tell you:

Thank you, doctors, for making Jimmy all better. 🙂

Thank you, family, for letting me get lost in my art. Also, thank you for joining me. ♥ Pssst… did you read my post on creativity?

Thank you, stinky pooch, for being so funky! ::SIDE EYE, SIDE EYE, SIDE EYE:: Well, thanks for the cute pictures, anyway. 😉

A photo posted by Mrs.AOK (@mrs_aok) on

Thank you, Crossfit, for making this picture possible. #IWorkOut 😉

Thank you, Twitter & Instagram, for all the #BlogHer updates….. (in true Cubs fan style) maybe next year.

Maybe Next Year

Thank you, kids, for being kids. Seriously, I start to feel too adult, I start to sulk, and feel bummed because grownup things, but you three always know how to make papa and I happy. THANK YOU! It’s great to be a kid again, with all three of you. Let’s keep doing that.. to Neverland and beyond!!! Sometimes the most ordinary things could be extraordinary simply by doing them with the right people. | Mrs. AOK , A Work in Progress

Thank you, in-laws, for making this beautiful man. Happy {almost} Birthday, Babe!! ♥

Out Trip to Kentucky {Thanksgiving}

HAHAHAHA! That’s his Movember mustache 🙂 I love that he has a charitable heart, he raises money each year for Movember. And he gives love, tons of it, to us, his family. (This is our trip to Kentucky)

Big plans this weekend? Make it a good one! XOXO
Share Thank You Notes

Did you miss this post?

That's What She Said| Mary Poppins| In every job that must be done there is an element of fun. | Women's Words| Quote

Sharing here.

© 2015, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.

Tagged with →

28 Responses to Thank You Notes: Jimmy, Family, and Hubby

1. Julie S says:

That sharpie art is lovely, no color it is perfect that way.

2. AwesomelyOZ says:

Jimmy Fallon is the BEST! Jeez his description sounded so gruesome and gross – I really have to be careful in the kitchen from now on with my fingers, lol. I don’t have Jimmy money to be paying a microspecialist surgeon to save my finger hahaha. 🙂 My weekend plans involve playing catch up with blog work and I have to do real work from home Saturday night. It’s ok, I’ll have whiskey keeping me company. 🙂 Hope you have a great one Mrs. AOK! -Iva

I do not have money for a microspecialist either. I had no idea finger surgery could send a person to ICU; my brother was there after brain surgery. My husband’s reply: Money. Either way, I’m glad Jimmy is okay.
      So… I’m catching up on blog work this morning. Turns out I visited everyone’s blogs, but forget to comment back here 🙁 Sorry.
      I hope you enjoyed your whiskey, I’m more of a rum gal, but my husband is all about the whiskey too. 🙂
      XO

3. Sonya says:

Your picture is beautiful. I can’t draw, but my husband and son are great artists.
    Your library haul looks like our library hauls. We can only check out 50 items per card at our library system and it’s amazing that I’m often close to the limit. I often tell my husband, I’m addicted to checking out library books. I have to go today and pick up some books we have on the hold self.

Thank you!
      We’re totally addicted to the library too. We actually were just there yesterday 🙂
      XO

4. Your art! Love it.

My pugs are so stinky too. Stink stank stunk.

Have a wonderful weekend!

5. Great artwork and yay for more library books :)!

6. Allie Mackin says:

Oh I love your pictures!! And yes I saw Jimmy reading tweets that people sent him about how they injured their hands, one guy said he punched in a window of car on a very hot day to save a dog and turns out it was a wig…haha and cost him $750.

Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

7. Karen says:

I didn’t end up going to BlogHer either, even though I’m in NY! Maybe next year for me too! I loved the art that you shared on Insta and I’m jealous of your library stack. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

I was wondering if you were going to BH. I didn’t go to the Chicago BH when I lived there. Maybe, we’ll make it there next year.
      XO

8. Jen says:

We have an incredibly stinky bulldogge. *sigh* When his former mommy gave him to us (her boys had/have severe allergies…pets and carpet and just about everything else had to go), she warned me that he frequently stunk like feet and cornchips. She was right. *sigh* May see if I can get the husband to help me give him a bath this afternoon.

I love that stack of books you have! Awesome that y’all are readers!

Feet & corn chips!?!?! That’s what my guy smells like!! Maybe it’s not a pug thing, but a bull dog thing. ( He is a mix of both)
      XO

9. Akaleistar says:

Love your library book haul! Libraries are the best. And, your drawing is beautiful 🙂

Yes! Libraries are the best even our hot oddly fragrant library. We were there yesterday checking out more books 😀
      And thank you!
      XO

10. Thank goodness Jimmy is ok! And I wish I could draw anywhere near your level. I used to be a decent artist in junior high, but then I stopped. Also, loving your library haul!!

11. Tamara says:

Aw, poor Jimmy. Glad he’s feeling better.
    I remember the Movember mustache! he pulled it off well. Also, your library haul is INSANE. It makes me smile so much. I want to be that family. One day.

Whenever I see that picture I think of Earl, do you remember that show?
      I’m sure massive library hauls are right around the corner for you 🙂
      XO

12. Bev says:

My friend was telling me about what happened to Jimmy’s finger. So crazy!
    Sam has participated in Movember. It always makes him look skeezy.
    I missed you at BlogHer — I definitely thought about you.

😀 Skeezy!! I thing that’s part of the allure for my honey, he’s able to pull off skeezy in the name of charity.
      🙁 I wish I could have been there with you.
      XO

13. Abby says:

Whoa, can I just say… I’m super impressed by (and jealous of) your doodling skills!! AMAZING! Totally reminds me of Elsa. 🙂

xo Always, Abby