Join us each week as we provide you with a quote (by a woman); and you let that quote inspire your written word! Allow it to lead your writing in whatever way works for you. And we mean that! Literally, wherever it leads you to write is wonderful, and perfect, and worthy of sharing! Share, share, share! Let yourself be inspired each week at That’s What She Said! Write on!!
- #1 rule: Have fun and be creative ♡
- Go find out what she said. Check out the other blogs linked up and show them some love.
- Don’t hold back! We want to read what you are writing.
- Okay, we do ask you to hold back ONLY if you are NOT following the rules. This link-up is for those who are inspired by the quote of the week. Get inspired!
- Not a rule but a suggestion… please share That’s What She Said on your social media. Example: Join @Mrs_AOK & @Courtneynoel Tuesday’s for #TWSS a weekly link-up inspired by women’s words.
Thanks for sharing your quotes with us last week! 😉 Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.
But maybe those bits of our past make us who we are today…
we wouldn’t be here without there
we’re better today
letting go of the things that made us weak, sad, or fearful were the anchors
you were you all along, and
you’re stronger than you ever knew.
just maybe… letting go of you would be wrong.
believing in you is what you needed all along.
And maybe this post is short, but maybe I still took the time to do what I love.
I’m a better me today for stopping and doing the things I love.
Writing is one of those things.
Keep believing in you, because I do 🙂
Speaking of believing… I couldn’t believe the words that came out of Kelly O’s mouth and wrote about it here.
It’s not you, it’s me… That’s What She Said. Okay, seriously… we have a few adventures coming up, and since we want to give our full attention to TWSS we are taking a break. I am moving across the country with my family, and with that, I’m not sure when I will be settled in. I hope you will keep writing! The two of us cannot wait to get back into a groove with you 😉 #TWSS. We will return in September.
When we return Julia Child is our muse 🙂
© 2015, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.