Welcome to Thank You Notes!!

Thankfulness and Jimmy Fallon were my muse for Thank You Notes.Thank You, Jimmy!

Each Friday Jimmy shares his thank you notes on The Tonight Show:

And each Friday I share mine here:

Thank You Notes| A weekly link-up of gratitude inspired by Jimmy Fallon and hosted by Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress| Fridays

UMMM THANK YOU, CUBS!!! This may really be our year!! #Cubtober

via GIPHY

Back To The Future… remember? Cubs win 2015!!

via GIPHY

Thank you, friends and giveaways, for coffee, coffee, coffee!! Bonus not pictured: a SBUX gift card in my email and another one showed up today!!

SBUX Happy Mail

You guys get me! I love you!!

Thank you, family, for such a beautiful continued birthday celebration this weekend in Seattle!

Pike Place Flower Market| Seattle| Thank You Notes|Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress

My Kiddos in Seattle |Thank You Notes

Hot Cocoa Heart Seattle Thank You Notes

Public Market Center| Seattle| ThankYou Notes

Thank You Notes|The Great Gum Wall of Seattle Me and My Babe| Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress

Public Market Center Seattle Dusk| Thank You Notes| Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress

Public Market Seattle|Thank You Notes| Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress

🙂 I had waaaaay more photos to share, but I thought I should probably stop there. 😀

Thank you, babe, for these flowers!!!

Thank you, Small Victories Sunday Linkup, for picking me as feature!

SVS-Linkup-70-Featured-Bloggers

Thank you, for reading my second installment of Across Country With Three Kids, a Dog, and Our Sanity.

Over the Rainbow

Thank you, Friday!!!

Cheers to the weekend, friends!!

What do you have planned? What are you thankful for this week?

Share Thank You Notes

© 2015, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.

Tagged with →

22 Responses to Thank You Notes: Cubs & Seattle

1. TiaMaria says:

Oh Seattle! I will get to go one day soon, dangit! And those flowers are gorgeous! Today marks 6 years since my first date with my husband, so we’re escaping for our mini (slightly delayed) honeymoon to the Oregon coast this weekend. We’re gonna take our little doggy and see if we can find some flea markets or thrift stores to treasure hunt through 🙂
    I’m thankful for a husband who loves me, who helps me fight RA each day. I’m thankful for the wedding gifts that are making this weekend possible. I’m thankful for cooler temps and the smell of fall in the air. I’m thankful for some bonus Amazon monies that allowed me to spoil myself, my husband, our son, and our doggy a little bit this week 🙂
    Happy weekend, D! Hope it’s a great one!

Congratulations!! Yikes, I’ve been behind on everything that I missed hearing about your big day.
      Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for, and your husband sounds like a gem!
      A weekend trip to Oregon sounds BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you two lovebirds had a lovely time. I cannot wait to visit Oregon. You’ll have to tell me where to visit. 😉
      XOXO

2. Bev says:

I am thankful for the people who have helped me with launching my ebook next week (!!) and new opportunities. I’m looking forward to some family time this long holiday weekend and seeing my cousin who lives in China. Enjoy the weekend, friend!

:::::H A P P Y D A N C E::::
      I’m SUPER excited for you!!! You have to beyond excited!?!
      New opportunities… niceee! I’m currently looking for new opportunities. 🙂
      I hope you have a beautiful weekend with your family!
      XOXO

3. Lowanda J says:

I am loving these pictures you shared! I really think I need to add Washington to my bucket list of places to visit. Looks like a fun city and you guys look so happy. I’m thankful that my family and friends have not been affected negatively by this past weeks weather that caused flooding across the state of SC. Take care. 🙂

I cannot even explain how happy I am that you are safe as well as other friends in SC, my heart is with those whose families who weren’t as fortunate.
      You should definitely visit Washington, it’s beautiful! I surely plan on visiting Charleston again. 🙂
      XOXO

4. Michelle says:

Thankful notes include you my friend. Beautiful photos and do come link up with us every Tuesday beginning at 8:00 a.m. eastern time to Tuesday Talk. Link ups are a welcome too. Would love to see you there.

AWWW thanks, Michelle!!
      Thank you for the invite. I hate to admit this, but I haven’t been much of a linkup-er in the past, but now that I’m back from my super long break I’m loving checking out new linkups. Oh my gosh I have been missing out!! You know I’m faithful to my MMBH, that’s always a wonderful party! 🙂
      I’ll have to remember your party this Tuesday.
      XOXO

I feel like I should add my reasoning for not linking up as much in the past: If I cannot hop around, I do not want to add my link. I think linkups are for sharing and mingling, I would feel bad adding my link if I didn’t make time to visit others… Does that make sense?
        I just didn’t want to sound like big ol’ party pooper 😀
        XOXO

5. Dara says:

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE SEATTLE! We visited a couple years ago and fell in love with Pike Place. The rows and rows of beautiful flowers just mesmerized me. I wanted to just stay there forever! Love this link-up, too–I’ve been thinking of incorporating more gratitude into my posts. ?

Pike Place is insane! Good insane. 🙂 I think I will love visiting Pike Place often, maybe it will replace my Second Sundays (Charleston).
      I would love if your shared a gratitude post with me!!
      XOXO

6. Akaleistar says:

Those flowers are beautiful 🙂

7. Oh, I do hope to visit Seattle someday! Looks like a fun week!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

8. Karen says:

The pictures of your daughters sipping their drinks (one reading the paper) are priceless! Seattle looks beautiful, I would have so much fun roaming that marketplace. I’m glad you had a fun time celebrating your birthday! (Hello hot mama in the blue sweater dress!!!)

Aww thank you, I love those pictures!
      Seeing my daughter sip her chai and read the paper gave me glimpse of her future self, it was bittersweet.
      And thank you for the sweet compliment!! You made me smile, I certainly did not feel like a hot mama, I almost didn’t post that picture. When your photographer is shorter than you… not so bueno. So, I totally appreciate your kindness!
      XOXO

9. Tamara says:

Your daughter has way more than style than I do and I want her complete outfit and hairstyle! Let it be known!
    Love the blue sweater dress so I see where she gets it!
    And Seattle smiled for you! It was sunny!

You made her day! I told her what you said and a huge smile graced her face. Thank you! That kid has style for days and such a wonderful witty sense of humor, I love her!
      And thank you for the compliment. 🙂
      Yes, it was very sunny! I was afraid we would have 100% gray days here, but that has not been the case at all. However, I hear that may change soon.
      XOXO

10. Chastity says:

You look stunning! I love the pacific north-west. I’d love to roam the marketplace with you. We’d have a blast. xoxo