Welcome to Thank You Notes!
I love Fridays, I love thank you notes, and I love Jimmy’s Thank You Notes…. so, naturally, Fridays here on my blog means: Thank You Notes and Jimmy Fallon. 🙂
Here are Jimmy’s weekly Thank You Notes:
Well, this is embarrassing… somebody took Friday off. Jimmy did not share his Thank You Notes last week, so how about some Hashtag fun 🙂 #FallSongs
Watch me sip, watch me latte 😀
My Thank You Notes:
Thank you, mini me, for your perseverance in softball this year. I know it has to be tough to be the new kid coming into a new school to an already configured softball team, but you did it. You had a new position this year, and you didn’t complain, you persevered. 😉 I don’t know if you know it, but that was appreciated, seeing you work hard and gain the respect of your team and coaches was a good thing for you and your siblings. They do look up to you… 🙂
Thank you, girlies, for this photo… (there may have been an eye roll)
Thank you, fellas, for this.
Halloween This Or That Tag
1. Chocolate candy or fruity? Can I say both? I mean who passes up candy? Honestly, it depends on my mood.
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie? Halloween PARTY!!! I use to LOVE scary movies, but something happened to me.. I think parenting, and I’m not that into scary movies anymore. When I was little I use to laugh at scary movies, which scared my parents.
5. Skeletons or Zombies? Zombies give me the chilly willies :: GAGS:: SHIVERS:: My husband loves a little show called The Walking Dead, which he is only allowed to watch when I’m not around. Although, sometimes he waits for me to fall asleep to watch… umm I’m still in the room!! What if that energy seeps in my brain and I dream about zombies!!!!!
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze? Soooo… a corn maze sounds fun, but ummm… I think my anxiousness may get the best of me.
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest?
I love babies, but not zombie babies! I’m hauling through a dark forest with the quickness. BYE!
11. Bats or Black Cats?
I don’t care for either, sorry cat lovers. However, I do pick a cat over a bat, and that’s that. 🙂
After trick or treating? Oh dear, I know you’ll be surprised but this is hard! I love a good PSL, although, to be honest, this year I haven’t really had a PSL that has wowed me like in the past. Hot chocolate is one of my favorite drinks, I know I often do not give it the credit it deserves….
13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?
Neighborhood. Although, back in Illinois we use to go to Downtown Naperville and trick or treat there too. 🙂
TAG YOU’RE IT!!! I would love to hear your answers to these questions 🙂 Also, I would love to read your Thank You Notes!!
Thank you, Friday, I’m in love!!
Also, thank you, SATURDAY!! Halloween is on a Saturday :::Happy Dance::: or Monster Mash 😉
This weekend is going to be fun 🙂 Wishing you all a safe and Happy Halloween!!
© 2015, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.