If you don’t already know, I have kindness challenge going on, I’m even giving away some goodies to help you keep on spreading kindness. I thought today would be a great day to share a couple ideas for some random acts of kindness. My challenge runs from now until after Thanksgiving. I’m hoping some people will decide to be the good on Black Friday and share a few random acts of kindness, please. Anyway, tomorrow is World Kindness Day, so why not share an act of kindness tomorrow? If you share your good deed on social media or blog about it tag me and link it here. #RandomAOK 😉
- Open a door for someone
- Give someone a compliment or leave sweet compliment notes on peoples’ cars
- Bake a treat for a friend or you child’s teacher
- Pay for the person in line behind you
- Leave coupons next to that particular item
- Donate books to your child’s school or your local library
- Leave change in gumball machines
- Let someone cut in front of you
- See a child behaving well, tell their parent and that child 🙂
- Leave a treat or note for your postal worker
- THANK YOU NOTES!
- Help someone with their groceries or put their cart away
- Leave a dollar in the dollar section at Target
- Tape some popcorn on a Redbox kiosk
- Make care bags for our homeless (socks, chapstick, hand warmers, gloves, nutrition bars)
- Send a package to our troops. Want to get rid of your Halloween candy? Click here
- Leave encouraging notes to moms at the diaper station
- Donate old clothes
- Leave a tip with a compliment in a tip jar
- Donate blankets to your local fire station
- GIFT CARDS!! Share ’em 🙂
- Give someone a copy of your favorite book or send one to a soldier.
- Smile or Wave
- Say hello
- Volunteer your time helping at a school, hospital,food pantry or nursing home.
- Handout balloons
- Leave positive messages on a mirror at home or in dressing rooms.
- Tape change to vending machines
- Donate toys
- Send cards to the forgotten elderly
Pay it forward, y’all!!
Print these out and share ’em. If you have trouble saving the image email me and I’ll send it to you. 🙂 Mrs.firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.