I’m joining Amber of Airing My Laundry for Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday. I always enjoy reading these posts by Amber, I’m usually nodding my head in agreement.
What is Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday?
I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. You’re welcome to join in and do something like this on your blog. Doesn’t have to be on a Tuesday either. Just make sure you link up and that the post you link up is a Hey, It’s Okay Post. Grab the button if you’d like!- Amber
- … that I’m posting my Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday post on a Wednesday. It’s even more okay that Wednesday is almost over and I’m finally getting this post up (because I was chatty on the phone today). 🙂
- … that I can totally relate to this post by Mia of The Chronicles of Chaos.
- … that I’ve become slightly obsessive with keeping track of my steps via my Fitbit. More Okay: That I’m whipping my husband’s buns!
- … that I’m proud of myself for sticking to my word by flourishing with my writing, creating, and photography.
- … that I can somewhat relate to this song. Anyone else?
- … that I would like 60 extra minutes of creative time a day to: paint, draw, color, hot glue, or write with no cares or worries.
- … that I was happy with the response to my post about my last fling.
- … that I will probably write a Thank You Note for that. ^^^^^^^^^
- … that I have a love/hate relationship with Google.
- … that sometimes I wonder if I should start all over with my blog. (Don’t listen to me, I’m just ranting because I’m not tech savvy.)
- … that sometimes I wish my dog had thumbs, so he could let himself out and in. #LazyHuman
- … that I wish I knew what my dog was thinking.
- … that I’m cutting this post short, so I can eat.
Happy Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday on a Wednesday!!
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.