I’m opening the tabs and sharing my Wednesday morning thoughts.
*I’ll be honest, I thought of posting a Wordless Wednesday… because easy way out. However, I just couldn’t, I needed to put words here, I needed to say, “Hey, I’m here and I’m sorry that I’m a little behind on my visits.” I have a list of blogs I need to visit as well as hop around via #MMBH. I will do that, I’m just a bit behind. This week has been one of those unexpected busy weeks where unfortunately I get behind on my things, because others need me. Next week will probably be the same. The kids’ spring break starts tomorrow, so I’m sure I will be preoccupied with spring fun or laziness. 🙂
*I read somewhere don’t count the days, make the days count, which made me consider whether or not I do this. My days kind of run together or so it seems. The days are running away, I don’t have time to count them, I’m trying to catch up with them 🙂 . I’d love to think I’m making them count. I think I am.
* Stephen A. Smith. Ugh! This may be a mean thought, but I have to say it because it’s a current thought… he annoys me. He is one of those people you can’t get in a debate with because he’ll keep getting louder and he’ll shower you with spit while he tries to make his point. My husband thinks it’s funny how I’m annoyed with Stephen A. but I don’t know how he isn’t. Sometimes people just don’t let you talk, how is that conversation?
* This morning Stephen A Smith was talking about how Iggy Azaelea’s finance’s teammate recorded him admitting to cheating on Iggy on ESPN First Take, he kept going on about how horrible the teammate was. “Nobody will ever trust him.” And, YES, I get it, he broke bro code. BUUUUUTTT…. when Skip Bayless made a valid point about the teammate, D’Angelo Russel, being young and part of the social media age, Stephen wasn’t hearing it. Skip wasn’t saying it was right, he was just saying that kids these days think every thing is for public eyes– reality tv. Stephen didn’t want to entertain that thought, he was upset that this horrible guy was a snitch. AND AGAIN, he’s right he shouldn’t have put him on blast in that manner, leaking the “video” BUT can we also establish that Nick Young is NO angel. He admitted to hooking up with a 19 year-old in the clip, he’s 30 and engaged. ALSO… he says he didn’t try hooking up with Amber Rose, because: “She knows my girl.” Not because he loves his girl. DOUBLE UGH!
*How do you handle when you know a secret like that? I had a neighbor tell two of the ladies in our neighborhood about a fling she was having (allegedly), she never told me, but us other ladies in the neighborhood heard about it. I didn’t hear it from her mouth, I knew her and her husband were going through a rough patch; I didn’t say anything. As far as I know they’re still together and happy. Would you have said something? Am I horrible for not saying anything?
* Cheating sucks! Why do people get or stayed married if they are considering other options?
* I certainly didn’t mean for this post to get so heavy, but these are the thoughts in my head as they flow.
* I hope I don’t forget that today is early out. The kids only have 2 1/2 hours of school today. I’ve never left a child at school, but I have always been afraid I’ll forget them on early out days. Because, routine. <- I didn’t forget the kids!
* I have to get going, I have a breakfast date with my husband. 🙂 I’ll be back later to add some images. <- Added images and now I’m posting in the afternoon. 🙂 Breakfast was yummy. 😉
I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.