I love Fridays, I love thank you notes, and I love Jimmy Fallon’s Thank You Notes, so, naturally, Friday here on my blog means:
Thank You Notes and Jimmy Fallon!
Jimmy’s Thank You Notes
Jimmy’s Thank You Notes had me chortling 😀
Thank You Notes
Thank you, Spring Break, for allowing the kids and I some time to slow down and enjoy our time. Although, the time still seems to be running at hyper speed. Today, my family and I plan on being tourist in Seattle. 🙂
Thank you, kids, for each signing up for a day to make dinner. 🙂 Last night my SEVEN year-old son made dinner and it was AWESOME!! 🙂 I won’t lie I was a little afraid but he did a wonderful job with a little assistance. I wish I would have taken pictures. He has watched enough cooking shows with the rest of us that he was putting on a show last night. 😀 Next up… the 14 year-old.
Yup, we start ’em young around these parts. 😀
I thought I would share the recipe book my son used to make his dinner. Rachel Ray breaks down recipes by age, so your kiddos can trying cooking too. 🙂
Thank you, Kodak, for not just deleting all of our old Kodak Gallery pictures! I’m so glad that they swapped them over to Shutterfly, which is where I’m getting the pictures for this post. I’m totally crying looking at all these old photos.
Thank you, Lowanda!! I won her Spring Goodies Grab Bag Giveaway ! ::running man::: Here’s what I received:
A photo posted by Mrs.AOK (@mrs_aok) on
Lowanda has me covered this spring!
- Reese’s Pieces (I love these candies! When I was pregnant with my babies I craved Blizzards with Reese’s Pieces) & an easter egg with Hershey’s Kisses, which isn’t my favorite candy but hey my kids love ’em. Everyone in my family thinks I’m weird because I’m not a Hershey’s chocolate lover.
- Ellen Tracy lip gloss trio
- Shades. I think this is the only shade Lowanda will ever give. She’s a sweetheart, I imagine she packed this box with a smile on her face the whole time. 🙂
- Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Balm, because you have to have you’re feet looking right in sandals. 🙂
- Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil, my hair totally needed this!
- Anew Clinical Infinite Lift contouring serum, I mean who can’t use a little lift?
- MD Solar Sciences SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen- will be using this for sure while we’re out and about
- Elf Vacation Trio: Mint Cream, Lilac, and Punk Purple
- Wood clips for paper goodies
- And not pictured because I forgot I was wearing it while taking the picture 😀 a bracelet.
Thank YOU!! Thank you for visiting my blog, for going down memory lane with me, and for just being a friend!! I love y’all!!
Your turn!! Who or what gets a thank you note from you?
Enjoy your weekend!
(We’re closing in on our last days of Spring Break here, so for that reason I will be slow responding to comments and visiting back, but I WILL do so.)
Hey! Did you miss this post?
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.