I love Fridays, I love thank you notes, and I love Jimmy Fallon’s Thank You Notes, so, naturally, Friday here on my blog means:

Thank You Notes and Jimmy Fallon!

Thank You Notes| It's FRIDAY, time for thank you notes!

Jimmy’s Thank You Notes

Thank you, sunshine, for last Friday. The sunshine just has a way of motivating you, no? We got out in the yard and got some WERK in. 🙂

Flower Collage

Thank you, family, for rainy MARVELous movie days. I’m glad I can be a part of your superhero inner circle. #TeamCap!

Thank You Notes| Thank you MARVELous family.

Thank you, salt water, for being just what we needed. A misty day at the beach was good for our souls.

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea. -Isak Dinesen Can I get an amen?! ??

A photo posted by Mrs.AOK (@mrs_aok) on

Thank You Notes: Thank you, salt water.

Kids PNW beach

Little Man on the beach

A Sunday well spent brings a week of content. Also,✌?️out, Mercury Retrograde!

A photo posted by Mrs.AOK (@mrs_aok) on

Sometimes you need the ocean to wash away your cares.

My Morning| ☕️☔️ Me: Here wear your khakis. Son: Khakis are for special occasions. Me: Waking up this morning was a special occasion. ?I totally felt like I deserved a golden mic in my hand to then drop. I didn’t get that, I got a puzzled look and big fat question mark. Why? I could have gone on and on with my hippie dippy baloney, but I spared him, because we were rushing *of course*. ?Buuuut I got to thinking about what I said while packing lunches and dropping off kids… Why? Life is a special occasion that I think most of us are taking for granted. We expect tomorrow, because tomorrow always comes after today, right? But what if it doesn’t, and what if you kept waiting for a “special occasion” and it never came. We can’t keep waiting, we need to start doing! ?Dipping your feet in the Pacific Ocean for the first time: special occasion and the second time AND the third time… because life IS our special occasion, our chance! We aren’t given power-ups and extra lives… There isn’t Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start to help us out. We have to be our own cheat code! Let’s not wait, let’s do!? Happy Tuesday!?? P.S. If I had fine china I’d use it today, but I don’t. Soooo….

A photo posted by Mrs.AOK (@mrs_aok) on

And sometimes you need your punching bag to sweat it all out. {I’m hoping I’m not going to be swore tomorrow, also I cannot wait to hit the bag again!}

Baby Girl Boxing

You know I’ve cried it out, I think I shared that last week. 🙂

Thank you, Monday, for being a reality check. Thank you, Tuesday!!! And of course… THANK YOU, FRIDAY!!!

Thank you! I’m glad you’re here. 🙂 Who or what gets a thank you note from you?

Share Thank You Notes

Did you miss yesterday’s post?

You Care Too Much

Confessions from carer| You Care Too Much| I've heard "You care too much" more times than I'd like to admit. I always thought what's wrong with caring, but I'm quickly learning sometimes over caring can be harmful to the caring carer. Here's what I plan to do to fix that.

© 2016, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.

Tagged with →

17 Responses to Thank You Notes: Marvelous Salt Water {72}

1. Michelle says:

The beach is a wonderful cleanse for the soul! So happy you were able to get away and refresh.

Me too, I needed it. 😉
      Wishing you a beautiful summer vacation with plenty of beach days. 🙂
      XOXO

2. Bev says:

I’d have to thank the weather for finally getting nice here…it felt like summer! Yay for sun for both of us. And now I’m outside at 7:30 am on my porch enjoying the warm weather, a cup of coffee, and some blog reading 🙂

That sounds heavenly! It’s gray and raining, not porch sippin’ weather here. Can I come over? Did you get your new computer? I need a laptop, I’d love to take my computer outside to enjoy the weather. Well, when it’s nice. 🙂
      XOXO

3. Echo says:

That beach day looks lovely! I get to spend 4 days at the Pacific ocean next month! So excited!

4. Akaleistar says:

The salt water quote is so true! Looks like you guys had a good time 🙂

HAHA! I think you and I were on each other’s blogs at the same time. 🙂
      I owe you an email, I’m excited to work with you!!
      XOXO

5. Sonya says:

Beautiful flowers and beach photos!!! I’ve never hit a boxing bag, but I think it would be fun. The boxing games on the Wii are good workouts, so I know the real thing most be really great 🙂

Thanks, Sonya.
      I think you would love boxing!!! I swear it’s a stress reliever! It’s one of my favorite workouts. 🙂
      XOXO

6. Tamara says:

Salt water is so healing. I am dreaming about our Cape Cod house almost daily right now. And I’m dreaming about the PNW too. I always do, though.
    I’m on #TeamCap, but I watched the movie in pieces, rather than entirety, (long story) and I lost a connection to it. Which is weird because it’s SO heady and I think had I been in the right headspace, it might be my favorite MARVEL movie so far.
    I’ll try again.
    And one of my favorite bloggers had to remind me why I’m on #TeamCap. I am.. truly.. I just lost something from the experience. I’ll get it back.

I want to go to Cape Cod!!! 🙂
      I hope you get to watch the movie again. I wonder if you’re like me at the movies, your head is always on a swivel and you may be seated closely to the exit or the stairs… maybe?
      #TeamCap always! 🙂
      XOXO

7. I wish we lived by the beach, it is a bummer to be in a landlocked state! I just love the photos of your family and the one of you and your husband! You are so blessed! And, hitting a punching bag sounds like something I need to do every so often!! lol!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

My husband’s grandmother told us that my husband and I would always need to live near water, that was many years ago before we even had a love for the ocean. Looking back on her words, she was right, we need the water. It doesn’t have to be the ocean, but we’d prefer it. 🙂 We are so thankful for our adventures.

Hitting the punching bag is something I think everyone should do, it’s the best stress reliever! 🙂 Thanks for your kind words and visit, Carrie!
      XOXO

8. I love your beautiful pictures of your family. I need a new camera. I do have to thank that I live near the beach even though the water isn’t blue.

9. Totally agree that salt water cures anything! What wonderful family pictures and great memories made! Sim xx

10. Lexi Suba says:

such a beautiful family you have! can’t get over it! ^_^ I love keeping up with your adventures. And I wish I could grow something, ugh. guess I just need more practice lol