* This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Giving Assistant. All opinions are my own.
I’m always considering my impact on this world; sometimes I feel like I can be more of a positive force. Daily I try to educate my babies that we’re all connected and our actions impact us all, even the little things… or 5 little things.
I hope to create ripples that will last long enough to touch the tips of this beautiful world. Yes, I said beautiful, because despite our heartbreaks and tragedies this land of ours is filled with beauty, love, and kindness.
Kindness matters to me. We can all do big things with small actions. We can create ripples on this earth, you and I! I thought I would share 5 things you can do today to create positive ripples. 🙂
5 Things You Can Do To Create Positive Ripples
- Be kind to our world. When you consider our planet and your impact on it, you’re not only thinking of yourself you’re thinking of others. Recruit a small brigade to help clean up around your neighborhood, local beach, or local park.
- Do you like shopping? Did you say yes? ME TOO! Have you heard of Giving Assistant? Giving Assistant knows that today’s consumers care about the environment, health and the social impact of products and companies, as well as giving back. Giving Assistant makes it easy for you and I to give back while we shop for the things we love and for the people we love. I just purchased a few goodies from Children’s Place and Toys R Us (there are thousands of stores to choose from) for a special little guy. His golden birthday is coming up this July!
- Encourage a mama! We all need encouragement, right? And isn’t it nice to hear, “Hey, you’re doing a good job”? Let’s leave an encouraging note for moms in changing or nursing stations. We’ve all been there: wrangling kids while you’re trying to change the baby, it can be tough. Imagine finding a sweet encouraging note while you’re wondering if you’re doing everything right- DAY MADE! You can download this encouraging note for moms here.
- Donate. Donate. Donate! You just purchased something awesome from Giving Assistant, so why not donate something in its place? This one counts as a twofer because your purchase can either save you cash or be donated to charity PLUS you’re giving a gently used item or items to those who need it. 🙂
- I love to surprise people at the Redbox. I’ve been known to leave popcorn, hot cocoa and movie codes at the Redbox. It’s a small act, but has a positive impact. My babies love doing this. I actually had one of my kiddos ask if we could do this tomorrow. 🙂 See… ripples!
What are you waiting for!?!? Go out there and create some ripples!
Pssst… here’s my referral link to earn and give back via Giving Assistant. 🙂
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.