It would be a bit of and understatement to say I enjoy happy mail, because I think my joy goes beyond joy… if that’s even possible. I love sending it and receiving it. It’s one of the reasons I’ve hosted quite a few blogger box swaps since becoming a blogger. When you enjoy happy mail and you have a friend who enjoys happy mail just as much as you, you decide to join forces to fill mailboxes! I am OVERJOYED (maybe that’s the word I was looking for 🙂 ) to announce that my friend Ashley, of Happy. Pretty. Sweet, and I have joined forces to create a seasonal blogger box swap!!! Each season the two of us will host a swapportunity for bloggers to connect via snail mail and of course their blogs and social media. The two of us are excited to have something for us bloggers to look forward to each season.
Sweet Progress is a combination of our blog names, but also our hope for the future… sweet progress. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Fill out the form below
- We’ll email you the button to display on your blog once we receive your signup
- Place the button on your blog sidebar or in a post. Please send us the link when you do ?
- Send your box out before July 15. Make sure to send your partner the tracking number for their box. 🙂
- Linkup with us on July 22 to share your #SPBoxSwap reveal
- Sadly this swap is open to the US only. We would love to have our international friends swap with us, but we can only do so if we have multiple international swappers. I’m so sorry.
- We will send partner info to your inbox on July 7th or 8th.
- We ask that you spend $20 before shipping.
- HAVE FUN, MAKE NEW FRIENDS, AND GET YOUR SUMMER ON!
- If you share on social media don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag: @Akaleistar @Mrs_AOK #SPBoxSwap 🙂
Sweet Progress SUMMER Blogger Box Swap
Need some ideas?
- Summer inspired books
- Summer nail polish
- Beach towel
- Something local with a summer vibe
- Notebooks! I don’t think you can wrong with notebooks…. 🙂
© 2016, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.