It’s officially FALL! Time for another Sweet Progress Box Swap!!
Happy Fall, Y’all!!
Oh my gosh can you believe it’s finally here! And you know what that means, it’s time for another Sweet Progress Box Swap!!
My sweet friend Ashley and I are excited to get this swap up and running! As much as we adore summer, we’ve been really excited for this particular swap. And guess what…. did you guess? A few of our Canadian friends wanted in on the last box swap, so we made sure to open the swap to our friends in Canada too! So, who’s ready to get swapping!?!?!
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Fill out the form below
- We’ll email you the button to display on your blog once we receive your signup
- Place the button on your blog sidebar or in a post. Please send us the link when you do
- Send your box out before October 26. Make sure to send your partner the tracking number for their box.
- Linkup with us on November 1 to share your #SPBoxSwap reveal
- This swap is open to the U.S. and Canada. We would love for you to spread the word, we would like multiple swappers in Canada.
- Partner info will be sent to your inbox onOctober 7-9.
- We ask that you spend $20 before shipping.
- HAVE FUN, MAKE NEW FRIENDS, AND GET YOUR FALL ON!
- If you share on social media don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag: @Akaleistar @Mrs_AOK #SPBoxSwap?
The Sweet Progress Box Swap is open to bloggers 18 and over. Once we put you in contact with your swap partner we cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any contact of any kind made between you and your partner. We also cannot be held responsible in the event your partner does not respond. By submitting the form, you are confirming that you have read this disclaimer. We do hope you use common sense and if you decide you feel uncomfortable, let us know. We wouldn’t want you to do anything you don’t feel 100% about. Happy swapping!
Need some ideas?
- Fall inspired books
- Something local with a fall vibe
- Fall scarf
- Tea or coffee
- Fall nail polish
- Notebooks! I don’t think you can wrong with notebooks…. ?
- Comfy socks
© 2016 – 2017, MrsA0K2001. All rights reserved.