Happy Spring! New Season = New Box Swap!!
Box Swap I cannot believe that it is already spring. I guess the sun shinning and the birds chirping behind me should be a big sunshiny flag that yes, it is indeed spring. There’s also the fact that we just finished spring break here, which at times didn’t feel much like spring. It was gray and rainy for a nice chunk of our break, especially the chunk where we went exploring downtown. But we still made the best of it. 🙂 I’ll share more later.
Anyway, the beginning of a new seasons means a new Sweet Progress Box Swap!!
What is Sweet Progress Box Swap?
My lovely friend Ashley and I created Sweet Progress Box Swap to give bloggers a way to connect via good ol’ mail. The two of us swoon over happy mail, so naturally this collab is a match made in heaven! It’s so much fun to see relationships build and to see all the goodies everyone receives.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Fill out the form below
- We’ll email you the button to display on your blog once we receive your signup
- Place the button on your blog sidebar or in a post. Please send us the link when you do.
- Send your box out before April 24. Make sure to send your partner the tracking number for their box.
- Linkup with us on May 5 to share your #SPBoxSwap reveal
- This swap is open to the U.S. and Canada. We would love for you to spread the word, we would like multiple swappers in Canada.
- BLOGGERS ONLY
- Partner info will be sent to your inbox on April 16 or 17.
- NEW: We’re doing things differently this time around. We’ll have a partner spreadsheet, it’s up to you to contact your partner for more information and address info. This is a great time to get to know your partner. 🙂 Ice breaker?
- You must confirm that you have received your partner’s info.
- We ask that you spend $20 before shipping.
- HAVE FUN, MAKE NEW FRIENDS, AND GET YOUR GALENTINE’S ON!
- If you share on social media don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag: @Akaleistar @Mrs_AOK #SPBoxSwap
- If you are not able to send out your package on time please let Ashley, your partner, and I know in advance. No flaking allowed.
Are you in? Sign up here:
Need some ideas?
- Floral goodies
- Nail polish
- Notebooks or journals
- Local goodies
- Cinco De Mayo goodies? Hey, the linkup is on Cinco De Mayo, it’s a fiesta, no?
The Sweet Progress Box Swap is open to bloggers 18 and over. Once we put you in contact with your swap partner we cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any contact of any kind made between you and your partner. We also cannot be held responsible in the event your partner does not respond. By submitting the form, you are confirming that you have read this disclaimer. We do hope you use common sense and if you decide you feel uncomfortable, let us know. We wouldn’t want you to do anything you don’t feel 100% about. Happy swapping!
© 2017, Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress. All rights reserved.